What We Do

The GST/HST new housing rebate allows an individual to recover some of the GST or the federal part of the HST paid for a new or substantially renovated house that is an individual or relation’s primary place of resident.

You may be entitled to claim a GST/HST rebate if you purchased a new condominium or house or substantially renovated a condominium or house or converted a non-residential property into your house within the last two years.

We will navigate you through the process to ensure the correct paperwork is completed accurately to ensure you receive all the tax refunds you are entitled to based on your particular circumstances. We will submit the forms on your behalf and notify you as soon as your refund is available.

We are available to answer your questions throughout the process and to expedite your maximum refund.

Contact 416 483 5307 To Chat With One Of Our Rebate Experts For
More Details About This Service.

Its Easy To Receive Your Money


Call us toll free 416 483 5307 or email us at


Agreement of purchase and sale, closing
statement of adjustments and copy of lease agreement


Receive your rebate in 4-6 weeks